Parent involvement and participation is warmly invited and actively encouraged. You can participate in a variety of ways such as school council, parents and friends, working bees, excursions. camps, volunteering in the classrooms and just by staying up to date with school news and happenings.
Just speak to your classroom teacher – or our Principal to find out more!
The Parents’ Association exists to encourage social interaction within the school community and to raise funds to support the school
- To provide opportunities for social interaction
- To raise funds to be used to provide resources for use within the school
- To provide a Uniform Shop for parents
- To provide a healthy Tuckshop for students and staff
- The Parents’ Association meets regularly throughout each Term
- Reports are tabled from all sub committees of the Parents’ Association
- Activities are planned in relation to the focus areas of the Parents’ Association
- Funds raised are directed to the needs of the school’s educational programs
School Advisory Board
The purpose of the School Advisory Board is: “To act as an advisory body to the Parish Priest and School Principal on matters concerning the development of the school and the education and welfare of the students. The Board exists to provide a forum for debate, discussion, consultation, communication, cooperation and participation between parents and staff.”
The School Advisory Board provides an opportunity for parents/guardians to become involved in the wider school community and become involved in the decision making process. It comprises of the Parish Priest, the School Principal, the Deputy Principal, teacher representatives and up to ten parent representatives who serve a two year term and meets up to eight times per year.
Maintenance and Development Team (MAD)
Content coming soon.
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.